Thursday, July 2, 2009

Steve Oneal and family experience on Board


A few days ago, we were fortunate to have on board Steve Oneal and his beautiful family, that sent us their comments about their fishing experience with us and a beautiful picture.

Thanks so much for your preference Steve,
and and for allowing us to share this experience with you
See you soon!

PD
Hope you come back to Cabo before I finished the chocolate you brought me!



Hi Kathy,

Sorry it has taken so long for me to respond back you and your wonderful organization. On behalf of my family I would like to thank you and you staff for a life time of memories we experienced with your fleet.

The first trip we chartered the Ursula IV (very well maintained and clean by the way) with the intentions to have my 15 years old son catch his first Marlin, though we were unable to accomplish this feat it was by no way due to the lack of trying, Your crew spotted at least 8 different marlin trying many techniques short of shooting them but just could not make them bite.


Now the second day was completely different story,( by the way thank you for the complimentary upgrade to allow my wife to attend the trip) 5 minutes after the crew put the lines in the water we had our first hit! A small strike however it brought excitement to the boat. I put my eleven year old son in the chair to let him have his first experience fishing at sea. A short time later he was so excited when we boarded around a 5 pound “Skip Jack”, the first words out of his mouth was “WOW THAT’S THE BIGGEST FISH I HAVE EVER COUGHT!” you should have seen the look on his face when I told him we would probably use it as bait later.

Less than a half of an hour latter we had another strike, this time we were on! The crew instantly spotted that it was a Dorado. Time for my 13 year old to grab the chair, after a valiant battle we were able to land a 60 pound monster! The rest of the day we had tight line catching numerous Dorado and Blue Fin Tuna, however we still were unable to catch the dreaded Marlin the crew still spotted at least a dozen of those elusive fish. I guess that’s why they call it fishing!

Again, please thank the entire staff for a wonderful fishing experience and we very much look forward to next year fishing with you to pursue or quest! This time however we might have two boys looking for their first Marlin!


Best~

Steven O’Neal

P.S. attached is a photo of the Dorado and if there are any potential clients that would like to personally speak to me don’t hesitate to have them call my cell (we decided just post his e-mail)

soneal@premiervendgroup.com

(our ethics do not allow us to publish here our customers' phones we will provide if someone needs)

No comments: